Digital representations of the body closely resemble the physical body.
Lilia Ziamou shared insights from her art practice and discussed how digital representations of the body, and therefore digital identities, can be conceived and presented as a narrative.
Watch this talk
This event was produced for you by our super Team of Volunteers. Lots of shine to: Cristina Brooks, Monika Raithel, Katie Yook
What did we learn?
- How do we create digital identities?
- What are the challenges that are inherent in the process of creating online identities?
- How can we express ourselves online to reveal aspects of our authentic self?
- Lilia Ziamou Creates Fragmented Bodies by Scanning Bones by Katie Yook, Curator and Moderator for this talk.
- Podcast available soon on Apple, Anchor, Breaker, Castbox, GoogleCast, Overcast, RadioPublic, Spotify, Vrubl