ABOUT THIS GAME
WELCOME TO MINDJOB
Is turbulent life experience a rite of passage for creative people? Could you be a great artist, musician, writer without traumatic (or dramatic) life episodes?
Well, Mindjob, a high tech company proves once again that nothing is impossible. With cutting edge technology, this company recycles genius minds that belong to deceased artists, modelling them into pain-free, skill-savvy, creative wonderlands.
And you, yes you, the 1141th Forgetter, are going to make this happen by joining the company and entering the mindscape to:
– walk down the memory lanes of creative minds being recycled
– smash everything, especially the traumatic memory units
– comfort the remaining consciousness left in the minds and escort them to eternal peace
This job is revolutionary! You can:
– experience the pleasure of constructive destruction!
– witness the life episodes of genius minds!
– occasionally time travel from the sweet 1980s all the way to the cursed 2010s, aka the last innocent phase of pure-human history
– be exposed to real “contemporary art” ( a school in human-art history) and enjoy its aura
– and of course, earn a handsome salary!
– Oh, and get a bonus, if you’re doing a fabulous job!
DO YOUR BEST & FORGET THE REST!
Features real-life contemporary artworks from DSLCollection.