Lucy Wheeler, Creative Director at The Immersive Kind, shared insights into their recent projects in the metaverse. She showcased the artists The Immersive Kind collaborated with, unveiling how creative practitioners use digital tools to shape our realities as we know them.
Watch this talk
This event was produced for you by our super Team of Volunteers. Lots of shine to: Isabella Helms and Cristina Brooks
What did we learn?
- We saw the projects in fashion XR.
- We learned how much inter-disciplinary collaboration can support a project in the metaverse.
- We learned how access to technology is a privilege and how IK is giving access to schools.
- We learned what’s up for The Immersive Kind.
- The Immersive Kind: A Space for Emerging Interdisciplinary Digital Artists with an X-factor by Isabella Helms, Curator and Moderator of the talk.
- Podcast available soon on Apple, Anchor, Breaker, Castbox, GoogleCast, Overcast, RadioPublic, Spotify, Vrubl
The Immersive Kind’s Portfolio
Agora Next Talk
Would you like to meet amazing artists and creators? Check our Next Talks.
Or book here below:
Keep up with the Agora Talk Programme
Stay tuned to discover more artists and fabulous guests.
About Agora Digital Art
Agora Digital Art is a certified social enterprise. We are one of the most dynamic creative hubs in London. We champion artists who have something to say. We bring diverse communities and artists together.
With your generous support, we will build the best digital network. Donate via Paypal.